"Whoever says sunshine is pure happiness obviously has never danced in the rain."

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The last cookout....fun times.

Howdy y'all! So, this week was our last week for the cookout so Megan and I decided to dress up all cowgirlish. Here are some pics of the cookout:

This one I'm trying to look like all modeling or something...I think it looks like I'm about to blow a kiss! heheh This is me modeling by the covered wagon.


This is a pic of Me and Megan sitting by our boss Ray...he's the greatest boss ever. We just had to get a pic with him and this one is a good one becuase it even has the lodge and the mountains behind us.


This is Me and Megan just chillin' by the covered wagon waiting for people to show up.




This is me and George...here you go, you can finally see what George looks like from the front. He doesn't usually do the cookouts but the assistant cook has left so he was kind of forced to come down and cook. I think he had fun though.




And here is some of the guests eating while the band plays in the background. It was one of my favorite days, Thursdays, (except for my day off) because cookouts were so fun. :)



1 comment:

Trapper and Suzy said...

Fun!! You look very country! I love that first picture. It looks like you're flirting with the camera. So cute. Oh and I love that beard on George. He's definitely a wilderness man, huh?