"Whoever says sunshine is pure happiness obviously has never danced in the rain."

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Leaning Tree Ride

Yippee! I finally got to go on my second ride and this one was for 2hrs! There was a group with 2 guests going up to leaning tree meadow on Wednesday at 2. This is Me and Megan's break time so we asked if we could go and they said yes...then we jumped for joy. :) So here are some pics of the ride. The first one is a before picture of us 'cowgirls' all spiffied up. Here I am saying goodbye with a tip of my hat. My horse was a paint called 'castle'. I put a flower in his bridle between his ears during the ride and when I got back Ray (one of my bosses) said 'what did you do to my cowhorse? you defiled him!' He's such a jokester.

Here is one of me looking back during the ride with a flower in my hair.

Here I am on top of leaning tree meadow. There's a great view up there and you can even see the ranch behind me...it looked really small!



This is why they call it 'leaning tree meadow' because there's a random lonely leaning tree in the middle of the meadow. It leans because it can get really windy up there and there's no other trees by him so he gets pushed over. Poor tree. :(





This is a veiw of the ranch from way up on top- Hello down there!!







No comments: