"Whoever says sunshine is pure happiness obviously has never danced in the rain."

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More sights to see!

Well, here's some more of the fun that i've been having. The ward had a picnic on the Mall (area where all the museums and monuments are) and so this is a picture of me with my friends Amber and Olga.

I also saw the lincoln memorial which had a great view of the Washington monument and the reflection pool!

This veiw is of the Lincoln memorial, reflection pool, and WWII monument from the top of the Washington monument! It was so cool to be able to see the whole valley on each sides like a bird!

This pic is of Peter at the air and space museum in an airplane they let you sit in. Also there's a picture of me and Peter at the zoo pulling silly faces.

Then here's a picture of me by the capitol building. This other pic is of the inside of the library of congress. It is so beautiful in there! I think if i came there to read i'd just look at the beauty of the rooms instead the whole time!

2 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

Megan! How is that you know how to make your blog so cute!!? I'm jealous. haha It seems like everyone is able to make their blogs so cute and I'm the only one struggling. sheesh.
Okay, I'm over that. D.C. looks WONDERFUL! It really is a lot of fun. I wish I could be there with you to walk around and see everything. And that cathedral is AMAZING (said in a deep slow voice. hehe). I can't wait to see you and Jackson can't either. He loves his aunts, so I know y'all will get along great when you do get to see him. Love you!!!

RJ said...

What's up Megan? I thought for sure when I checked in at your blog that I'd see some fun photos of your NYC trip! Plus I'm dying to know how your personal chef job went? Oh and I'm working on a post where I list, with photos hopefully, all the visitors we've had come see us in NYC and I realized we only took photos of us three on your camera. Can you email me one? That'd be great. Hope all is well, and update the blog for the love!!!! Thanks for staying with us, it was so lovely to have you! Take care, Rachel