skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"Whoever says sunshine is pure happiness obviously has never danced in the rain."
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Winter Semester 2008 @ BYU-I
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Megan Yates
Well, this is me. I love to play piano, do crafts, play games, read, and be with my family. I also love BYU-Idaho and all of my friends up there. I am majoring in Elementary Education and I am loving it!
View my complete profile
Family and Friend's Links
Huffaker Family
Jenny West and Family
Josh and Sally Yates Family
Laing Family
Trapper and Suzy Yates Family
Walsh Family
Design for this Blog
All Design Images courtesy of Shabbyprincess.com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
▼
2008
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(1)
Winter Semester 2008 @ BYU-I
No comments:
Post a Comment